Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Gnocchi with a browned butter cinnamon sauce with kale

So, today I decided to make some gnocchi. This was only the second time I've done it and they turned out better than the first attempt. I still need to watch a youtube video or something to figure out how in the fuck I'm supposed to make the little indentations the traditional way. Today I just opted for pressing down on them with a fork. haha Oh well. At least I got some type of ridges.



Gnocchi with a browned butter cinnamon sauce with kale



-Posted by Laura

2 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh, gnocchi are my absolute favorite food in the world, and the reason I started cooking! This sounds like a great way of serving them.

    I didn't know there was a real way to make the ridges; I always use a dessert fork too. And also like yours, mine got a million times better each time I made them after the first.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for stopping by my blog. Your gnocchi looks amazing! I've never made them from scratch before.

    ReplyDelete